EXPERIENCE • PRECISION • RELIABILITY
WE’RE WHAT YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR IN A PRINTER.
Why Work With Us
SKILL • EXPERIENCE • PRECISION • EQUIPMENT • RELIABILITY
When our customers bring their printing needs to us, they can rest assured their project will be handled and overseen by an experienced printer. Each of our production specialists participate in up to date, year-to-year training that keeps their skills sharp and ideas fresh.
At Lornan, we strive to provide our clients with accurate quotes and quality results. While most printers will not provide an estimate without written, hard specs, we realize that many jobs start without them. One of the advantages we have over our competitors is our ability to give our clients accurate estimates quickly. After all, we’re here to make our customers look good. With our quality control procedures we can ensure that our clients projects come out error free.
Lornan utilizes the best in printing equipment to provide quality results and meet all of our client’ printing needs with cost-effective methods and solutions. From basic 1-color jobs to 4-, 5-, and 6-color printing on sheet-fed equipment, Lornan leaves nothing to chance, so our customers can be sure that the quality and detail of their project will be carried out to meet or surpass their expectations.
- Heidelberg Speed Master XL 105 (29.53″ x 41.375″ – 6 Color + Coater)
- Heidelberg Speed Master SM 102 8P+L (28″ x 40″ 8 Color + Coater. Perfects 4/4)
- Heidelberg 52 LX (14.5″ x 20.5″ – UV or Conventional Print; 6 Color + Overall or Spot Coating)
- Xerox iGen4 Digital Printer
- Indigo 7900 6 color Indichrome
- Vutek H1625 LED Flatbed
- Colex Sharpcut Flatbed Cutting table
- HP Latex 360 large Format printer
- 3 High-Speed Heidelberg folders
- Heidelberg Varimatrix CS 2nd Generation (Embossing & Diecutting up to 29.133″ x 41.75″)